James Cox is an LA- based concept designer for theme parks and immersive entertainment. He has worked with such clients as Sea World, the Philadelphia Zoo, and the Milwaukee Bucks.
"My design philosophy is to create meaningful experiences by putting the guest at the center of every design decision. My goal is to blend story, branding, architecture, technology, and experience into a seamless package that is both creative and impactful for guests. I would love to design your company's next memorable guest experience."
• Experience in themed entertainment at Walt Disney Imagineering
• Technical know-how to create highly-polished attraction designs
• A passion for designing immersive environments that exceed guest expectations
• Ability to collaborate effectively and balance multiple projects amidst tight deadlines
• Strong work ethic and a positive “can do” attitude
• Fierce creativity and attention to detail